Fudge Brownie Cupcakes
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 4 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Melt butter and chocolate over low heat in 1 quart saucepan; stir occasionally until chocolate is melted.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Stir chocolate mixture and other ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
- Fill each lined muffin cup with approximately 1/4 cup batter.
- Bake 23-27 minutes or until top springs up when slightly touched.
- Remove cupcakes let cool and most of all, ENJOY!
Join The Conversation
The stars are for the finished product--they were absolutely delicious--pleased all 5 preschoolers, 3 moms and 2 grandmas at my daughter's b-day party. But for some reason they took forever to cook (maybe I used too much chocolate--it didn't come in measured amounts so I had to guess). An hour later, they were perfect, except for being stuck to the paper baking cups. I didn't use nuts.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hey there!~ My name is Crystal. I am 19,and living in Florida. I really love to cook,& bake all the time for my family.I just get so much enjoyment out of it! There is just something about the great aroma throughout the house when you bake something,creating special memories in the kitchen! A little more about me: I am a strict vegetarian,(almost vegan!,heh)but of course my whole family is not,so I cook just about anything! Other than cooking-I like to read,surf the net and create art. My favorite websites are: www.ebay.com & www.witchvox.com (I'm wiccan) Of course,the Zaar has become my favorite website! I love how friendly the people are and how interactive this place is!