Recipe by j.r.t.
My Mom used to make this meal when me and my brother were growing up. We love it because pork chops fall off the bone. I make it even now as a wife--mom my family loves it. Good with mashed potatoes and gravy.
Top Review by Acerast
Very simple recipe with great flavor. It does make a nice gravy that was perfect over mashed potatoes. The gravy was a bit salty so I may cut back to 4 bouillon cubes next time. My picky DS said to make the chops this way again so I will definitely do that and thank you from the bottom of my heart for finding something new for him to eat - and something that he can learn to prepare himself!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops in frying pan.
- Once brown pour water over pork chops until cover.
- Put bouillon cubes in the water with pork chops.
- Cover and cook them to they come to a soft boil.
- For a hour or so.
- Pork chops should be tender a enough to come off bone easily.