One Pan Pesto Pork Chop
photo by Megan F.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup roasted cashews
- 1 head roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 white onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 4 pork chops
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 head broccoli floret, chopped to bite sized pieces
- Take 1/4 cup roasted cashews, 1 head roasted garlic, 1 cup fresh basil, and 1 tsp of salt and combine in a food proccessor slowly adding in 2 tbsp of olive oil until everything comes together. This will be your pesto.
- Next saute 1/2 of a white onion in 1 tbsp grape seed oil until it becomes translucent.
- Place 4 pork chops into the pan on medium high heat for about 4 min.
- Season the pork with 1/2 tbsp oregano, 1 tsp dried onion, 1 tbsp dried basil, and 1/2 tbsp italian seasoning.
- Flip your pork after 4 min and add in 1 cup of water and the broccoli.
- Cook pork chops until done, top with the prepared pesto and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!