- 1⁄4 cup currant jelly
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 8 cups cleaned spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 11 ounces mandarin orange sections, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- For vinaigrette, combine currant jelly and vinegar in a small saucepan.
- Stir over medium-low heat just till jelly melts and mixture is smooth.
- Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine spinach, strawberries, orange sections, and green onion in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over spinach mixture; toss to mix.
- Serve immediately.