Fruited Spinach Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I prepared this salad to accompany Recipe #7088 for a very elegant meal. The honey mustard dressing compliments the fruit and spinach wonderfully. I hope you'll enjoy this recipe as much as my family did!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar, white wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons oil, salad
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 1 1 medium mangoes or 2 medium pears, cored, peeled and cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups grapes, seedless, halved
- In a screw top jar combine vinegar, oil, honey, poppy seed, and dry mustard Cover; shake well to mix.
- Combine spinach, papaya or pears, and grapes.
- Shake dressing again and pour over salad.
- Toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.