Fruited Gelatin and Cottage Cheese
- Place cottage cheese in a blender or food processor container; cover. Blend until smooth; set aside.
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1-1/4 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened.
- Remove any unmelted ice. Stir in orange segments.
- Divide cottage cheese evenly among 8 individual dessert dishes. Spoon gelatin mixture over cottage cheese. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.