Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe came from Kraft.
- 1 (16 ounce) container low fat cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (4 ounce) package sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- Place cottage cheese in a blender or food processor container; cover. Blend until smooth; set aside.
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1-1/4 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened.
- Remove any unmelted ice. Stir in orange segments.
- Divide cottage cheese evenly among 8 individual dessert dishes. Spoon gelatin mixture over cottage cheese. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.