Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fresh, fruity salsa that's easy to make and even easier to eat...very yummy!
Make and share this Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and minced
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled and finely chopped
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 12 flour tortillas, 6 inch
- Wisk the jelly, sugar, orange juice, and jalepeno together in large bowl. Add apples, strawberries, and kiwis. Toss to coat.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Lightly coat tortillas on both sides with cooking spray and cut into 6 wedges each. Arrange tortillas in a single layer on 2 baking sheets and sprinkle sugar mixture over top of tortillas. Bake until golden and crispy, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve chips with salsa.
GREAT, GREAT combination! I did make one small (for me) adjustment by using only about 1/3 of a jalapeno chile, but . . . that's me! Still, the salsa part of this recipe was so easy to do & the cinnamon chips were OUTSTANDING! Thanks for keeper of a recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]