Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fresh, fruity salsa that's easy to make and even easier to eat...very yummy!
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and minced
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled and finely chopped
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 12 flour tortillas, 6 inch
- Wisk the jelly, sugar, orange juice, and jalepeno together in large bowl. Add apples, strawberries, and kiwis. Toss to coat.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Lightly coat tortillas on both sides with cooking spray and cut into 6 wedges each. Arrange tortillas in a single layer on 2 baking sheets and sprinkle sugar mixture over top of tortillas. Bake until golden and crispy, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve chips with salsa.
GREAT, GREAT combination! I did make one small (for me) adjustment by using only about 1/3 of a jalapeno chile, but . . . that's me! Still, the salsa part of this recipe was so easy to do & the cinnamon chips were OUTSTANDING! Thanks for keeper of a recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]