Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This salsa is made from fruit, made to accompany cinnamon flavored tortilla chips. It makes a nice change from the standard (but delicious) tomato salsa we normally serve at parties. We found the recipe in a Taste of Home recipe collection, and my nephew (who is now 11) decided to use it for his 4-H food project.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- Spritz tortillas with cooking spray.
- Mix cinnamon and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Sprinkle tortillas with cinnamon sugar.
- Use pizza cutter to cut tortillas into wedges.
- Place tortilla wedges on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake tortilla chips until crispy, about 15 minutes.
- While chips are baking, peel kiwi fruits and chop fruits into fairly fine pieces.
- Gently combine fruits, sugar, lime juice, and 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Serve salsa with cinnamon chips for dipping,.