1/1 Photo of Fruit Punch Liqueur
1 hr 20 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
Posted for Zaar World Tour 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut oranges and lemons into eighths.
- 2Combine all fruit and spices in a large pan.
- 3Cook for 20-30 minutes into a "fruit soup," stirring occasionally.
- 4While fruit is cooking, pour wine into a large porcelain pan.
- 5Cover and bring to a boil, but do not cook.
- 6Pour fruit mixture into wine pan.
- 7Cover and bring to a boil again.
- 8When mixture begins to boil, pour in the alcohol, cover and bring to a boil again.
- 9Turn off heat.
- 10Holding the cover of the pan at rim of pan as a shield, ignite the mixture with a match.
- 11Let burn for 30 seconds, and replace cover on pan.
- 12Strain fruit mixture for other use.
- 14Tastes best when served warm.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Punch Liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (4547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1905.2
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 98.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 176.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 105.8 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: