Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just made this up today and it was great. The crust is different than in the other recipes I have seen. I use T Marzetti's Cream Cheese Fruit Dip. I first made it as is, but ended up removing the marshmallows and chocolate and strawberry topping because my husband didn't want it that sweet. Either way it would still be great.
- 1 pillsbury pie crust
- 7 ounces cream cheese fruit dip
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup mango
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup mandarin orange
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 7 maraschino cherries
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- mini marshmallows (optional)
- mini chocolate chip (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- strawberry ice cream topping (optional)
- spread pie crust on pizza pan and bake as directed.
- allow pie crust to cool thoroughly.
- spread cream cheese fruit dip on crust.
- top with fruit.
- sprinkle with coconun flakes.
- sprinkle on marshmallows and chocolate chips if desired.
- drizzle with chocolate sauce and strawberry topping if desired.
I did not like this as the title suggested something hot for me. I will make this again but bake the fruits, like a real pizza, that might be better. PAC spring09