- 2 (3 ounce) packages gelatin powder
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon rind (or lime or orange)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- fruit (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Choose fruit to match or contrast the gelatin flavor chosen. Berries or something that shows well is best.
- Whip cream. Add sugar.
- Make gelatin mold with package, boiling water, lemon rind and yogurt.
- When unmolded on serving plate, embellish with the whipped cream.
- Garnish with the fresh fruit.