A sweet treat after dinner. Another one from SparkPeople.com NUTRITION INFO Calories: 200 Fat: 2 g Carbohydrates: 47.5 g Protein: 2.5g
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine apple juice and ginger in a large shallow saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- 2Peel, quarter and core the pears and apples and toss with lemon juice. Add to saucepan. Cover and cook over low heat until pears are just tender, about 10 minutes.
- 3Add apricots and prunes and then cover, cooking for 5 minutes on low heat.
- 4With a slotted spoon, transfer the fruit to a serving bowl.
- 5Raise heat and boil the apple juice mixture, uncovered until it reduces to 1 3/4 cups. Cool liquid slightly then pour over the fruit.
- 6Stir the yogurt and honey together in a small bowl and set aside. Toast the almonds in a small skillet (without oil) over low heat until golden (about 2 minutes.)
- 7Drizzle the fruit with a spoonful of the yogurt and honey mix. Garnish with strips of the lemon zest and sprinkle with the toasted almonds.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Compote With Honey Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 19.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g