- 2 medium ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup red seedless grapes or 3⁄4 cup green grape
- 3 tablespoons apple jelly
- 4 teaspoons water
- vanilla yogurt (optional)
- sliced almonds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the peaches, berries, kiwi and grapes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the jelly and water. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 45 seconds or until jelly is melted; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over fruit.
- Top with yogurt and sprinkle with almonds if desired.