Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup raw pumpkin seeds (also known as Pepitas)
- 1⁄2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 cup dried fruit (blueberries, raisins, currants, cranberries and or or cherries)
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2. In a food processor, pulse all the ingredients until coarsely chopped.
- 3. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 9 inch pan, greased then line with parchment.
- 4. Bake for 25 minutes.
- 5. Let the bars completely cool before cutting into bars.
- 6. Serve.