1/3 Photos of Fruit and Nut Bark (Apricots, Almonds, Cranberries & Ginger)
At the end of each holiday season I have a canister of cookie ingredients leftover. From that comes a collection of candies used to accent my trays. This year's bark was sensational and well worth posting. The combination of ginger and dark chocolate bursts in your mouth with every delectable bite. While the flavors here are complex and more sophisticated than my usual bark, but just wonderful year round.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (or used chopped bars)
- 1 (4 ounce) bar dark chocolate (or use chips, the darker the better)
- 1/2 cup whole almond, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried apricot, cut into slivers or large bites
- 1/4 cup candied ginger, cut into slivers or small bites
- 1Melt chocolate in a large double-boiler over just simmering water until barely melted. You want to avoid needing to re-temper the chocolate.
- 2Stir in the fruits and nuts. Pour out onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 3Let cool completely. Break into pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit and Nut Bark (Apricots, Almonds, Cranberries & Ginger)
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.4
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: