- 591.47 ml seedless watermelon, rind already removed,cut into 1 inch cubes
- 44.37 ml fresh lime juice
- 170.09 g tequila (hopefully an aged tequila)
- 56.69 g Cointreau liqueur (or triple sec)
- 354.88 ml ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cut watermelon on a cookie sheet and place in freezer, freeze solid, remove and place in a plastic bag, keep in the freezer until ready to mix the drink Place all the ingredients in your food processor or blender and puree until smooth Garnish with a watermelon wedge if you want!