Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Watch this drink it is sneaky, but also very refrehing
- 591.47 ml seedless watermelon, rind already removed,cut into 1 inch cubes
- 44.37 ml fresh lime juice
- 170.09 g tequila (hopefully an aged tequila)
- 56.69 g Cointreau liqueur (or triple sec)
- 354.88 ml ice
- Place cut watermelon on a cookie sheet and place in freezer, freeze solid, remove and place in a plastic bag, keep in the freezer until ready to mix the drink Place all the ingredients in your food processor or blender and puree until smooth Garnish with a watermelon wedge if you want!
I had no Cointrau or triple sec so I used Gran Marinier. This is a delicate and lovely drink. Probably better without salted rims.
I probably had more than I should have! Need I say more?
What a fun and refreshing drink for Cinco de Mayo. And I have more watermelon in my freezer to enjoy another time. Thanks for sharing, Bergy. Made for Bevy tag.