Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Want to impress your guests? well, here is a fantastic no-bake cheesecake recipe, rich and so delicious...... you will love this! note: plan ahead, as this cheesecake needs to freeze for 8 or more hours
- 2 1⁄4 cups Oreo cookies, crushed (about 22 cookies)
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups vanilla chips, melted and cooled
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-in fluted tart pan with a removeable bottom, or a 9 or 10-inch deep-dish pie plate; cover.
- Place in freezer, be careful not to push up on the removeable pan bottom.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and the icing sugar until smooth.
- Add whipping cream, vanilla and melted vanilla chips; beat for 3 mins.
- Stir in chocolate chips; pour over crust.
- Cover, and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Uncover and refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving.
- Garnish top with shaved chocolate if desired.
- Refrigerate or freeze any leftovers.