Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice change from the traditional Irish coffee after dinner...
- 1⁄4 cup hot espresso
- 1⁄4 cup extra finely granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tuaca liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- cocoa powder
- whipped cream
- Mix hot espresso with sugar to form thick syrup. Let cool.
- When cooled, combine 1 Tablespoon espresso syrup with Tuaca, Kahlua, ice cream, and ice in blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into tall mug. Top with whipped cream & sprinkle with cocoa powder.