Recipe by Boomette
This is something I have to try really soon. You don't need an ice cream machine to do it. This is from Ricardo. The cooking time is the freezing time.
Top Review by momaphet
This was a delectable treat. We have a booming crop of raspberries and this was another great way to enjoy them. Thanks for sharing Boomette! Made for ZWT 8 by one of The Wild Bunch.
- 1 cup 35% cream
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup partially thawed frozen raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whip the cream and sugar with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. At very low speed, add the raspberries, beating gently until they start to break apart and the cream is pink.
- Pour into a bowl, cover and freeze for about 4 hours.
- Just before serving, allow to temper for about 5 minutes. Serve in dessert cups.
- Tips : This frozen mousse is inspired from the famous English “Raspberry Fool”. You can also enjoy the mousse without freezing it and use as a topping for a cake or a fruit salad.