1/2 Photos of Frozen Raspberry Mousse
4 hrs 20 mins
This is something I have to try really soon. You don't need an ice cream machine to do it. This is from Ricardo. The cooking time is the freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, whip the cream and sugar with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. At very low speed, add the raspberries, beating gently until they start to break apart and the cream is pink.
- 2Pour into a bowl, cover and freeze for about 4 hours.
- 3Just before serving, allow to temper for about 5 minutes. Serve in dessert cups.
- 4Tips : This frozen mousse is inspired from the famous English “Raspberry Fool”. You can also enjoy the mousse without freezing it and use as a topping for a cake or a fruit salad.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Raspberry Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.7
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 13.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g