4 hrs 30 mins
Judy from Hawaii's Note:
This is a nice addition to the Thanksgiving table. The ginger in this recipe gives it a nice zing. It is adapted from "100 Dynamite Desserts". Cooking time = freezing time & is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crust ingredients& press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 2Spread ice cream evenly over crust& freeze.
- 3Mix together pumpkin, sugar, ginger, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt until smooth.
- 4Fold in whipped cream.
- 5Spread over ice cream layer& freeze.
- 6Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Pumpkin Torte
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.0
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 86.9 mg
- Sodium 603.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 51.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: