1/1 Photo of Frozen Pudding Pops
Bev. E.'s Note:
I found this recipe in the newspaper. A very easy recipe and a real treat. A fun recipe for the kids to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pudding and milk in deep bowl until mixture begins to thicken.
- 2Pour into paper cups, then insert a popsicle stick upright in each cup.
- 3Place cups on cookie sheet and put into freezer until firm.
- 4Wrap frozen pudding treats in plastic wrap, placing a piece of tape on each end to make pop airtight.
- 5To serve, tear cup from frozen pudding and use popsicle stick as a handle.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Pudding Pops
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.3
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 102.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g