Recipe by Bev. E.
I found this recipe in the newspaper. A very easy recipe and a real treat. A fun recipe for the kids to make.
Top Review by MamaDuck3
I've made several flavors of these so far, and they were all good. My kids' favorites are banana cream and chocolate. They turned out creamier when I used half-and-half instead of milk, but if you're concerned about the fat content, skim milk works all right. I would note that the packages of pudding mix that I used were 3.4 oz. rather than 1 oz. as the recipe says, and I used 2 cups of milk or half-and-half.
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant pudding mix (any flavor)
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- wooden popsicle sticks
- 3 -4 ounces paper cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pudding and milk in deep bowl until mixture begins to thicken.
- Pour into paper cups, then insert a popsicle stick upright in each cup.
- Place cups on cookie sheet and put into freezer until firm.
- Wrap frozen pudding treats in plastic wrap, placing a piece of tape on each end to make pop airtight.
- To serve, tear cup from frozen pudding and use popsicle stick as a handle.