Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Pie version of a PB&J.
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry jam or 1⁄2 cup hot fudge
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- Spread 1 cup of Cool Whip in bottom of pie crust.
- Spread jam or fudge sauce over Cool Whip.
- Freeze for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl gradually add the milk to the peanut butter, blending until smooth.
- Add the pie filling mix.
- With electric mixer on low speed, beat 1-2 minutes until well blended.
- Fold in the remaining Cool Whip.
- Spoon over the mixture in the crust.
- Freeze until firm (about 4 hours).
- Garnish with additional Cool Whip and chopped nuts.
New family favorite!!! Had a little trouble spreading the hot fudge, but worth the effort! Everyone that has tried this loves it!