Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
AWESOME frozen ritas!! Great for a really hot summer day
Make and share this Frozen Margaritas recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 fluid ounces tequila (or more)
- 1 fluid ounce triple sec or 1 fluid ounce orange juice
- enough ice, to make frothy (I use a fast food restaurant extra large plastic cup)
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Use puree setting until ice is completely crushed.
- Wet glass rim with mix and dip in margarita salt.
SO easy and SUCH a big hit! thanks!
Add 1 tbsp of Lime Jello (straight from package) it will add flavor & the green lime color, I seen this made on Semi Homemade w/ Sandra Lee.
Excallent Margarita. My son and I enjoyed these after dinner tonight. Wonderful combination. Easy and quick to make thanks for posting.