Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I bought V8 Splash Tropical Blend to try but it was too sweet for our taste. Not wanting to waste I whipped up this lemonade. Cold, Tangy, Fruity. Drink as is or freeze hard and eat with a spoon. Original version was made with a can of mango but frozen or fresh are fine too. I don't hate it when a little vodka finds it's way into my serving.
- 2 1⁄2 cups V8 tropical blend
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unsweetened lemon kool-aid
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can mangoes in syrup (not drained)
- 12 cups ice (half moon)
- Add first 4 ingredients in blender and blend well.
- Remove half and reserve.
- Add 6 cups ice to blender and pulse to chop, then blend until very smooth. Ladle into cups.
- Repeat with remaining lemonade mix.