Tropical Macadamia Chicken Wraps
These tangy, fruity lettuce wraps are perfect for lunch or dinner on a warm summer night. Make sure all ingredients are well chilled before preparing. This recipe is thanks to Raley’s something extra.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups rotisserie chicken, cold and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mango, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro lime salad dressing
- 6 -8 butter lettuce leaves
- Make sure all ingredients are well chilled before preparing.
- Place chicken, mango, green onion, bell pepper and nuts in a medium bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss lightly to coat.
- Spoon into butter lettuce leaves.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Can you say AWESOME? This was great! I didn't do wraps, I did salad - and used spring mix in place of the butter lettuce as my grocery didn't have any worth buying! I took starry's advice and used - Recipe#31840 - for the dressing. The dressing was a bit heavy, but the flavors of the red pepper and mango shone through wonderfully. This is a great salad for our hot summer months and easy to put together too. We thoroughly enjoyed this salad - I was surprised how good it was. Thanks for posting - made for "All You Can Cook Buffet" Tag in the Cooking with Friends forum.