Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From Canadian Living mag Variation Nonalcoholic Frozen Mango Colada: Use coconut milk instead of the coconut rum.
- 2 cups mango juice or 2 cups peach juice
- 1 cup pineapple
- 2⁄3 cup coconut rum
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- fresh pineapple chunk
- In shallow metal cake pan, stir together mango and pineapple juices, coconut rum, granulated sugar and lime juice; freeze until firm, about 4 hours. (Make-ahead: Cover and freeze for up to 3 days.).
- Scrape into blender; pulse until smooth. Garnish each serving with pineapple.
I made the nonalcoholic version of this drink. I did end up adding a banana to add a little extra fruit. Made for Photo Tag