- 2 cups mango juice or 2 cups peach juice
- 1 cup pineapple
- 2⁄3 cup coconut rum
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- fresh pineapple chunk
Directions See How It's Made
- In shallow metal cake pan, stir together mango and pineapple juices, coconut rum, granulated sugar and lime juice; freeze until firm, about 4 hours. (Make-ahead: Cover and freeze for up to 3 days.).
- Scrape into blender; pulse until smooth. Garnish each serving with pineapple.