1/1 Photo of Frozen Hot Chocolate
2 hrs 12 mins
Something to make any chocolate lover drool. This recipe, originally printed in London's Evening Standard, is different from others I've seen because it's just pure chocolate and cream -- no added sugar or other ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a bain marie (a bowl sitting in a pot of boiling water).
- 2Break the chocolate into the bain marie and slowly melt. Add the cinnamon and seeds from the vanilla pod or the extract.
- 3When the chocolate has melted, pour in the cream and mix well.
- 4Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes to take on the flavours of cinnamon and vanilla, then remove the cinnamon and pour the mixture into ramekins, espresso cups or other serving dishes.
- 5Place on a tray in a freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.6
- Calories from Fat 712
- Total Fat 79.1 g
- Saturated Fat 49.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 46.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: