Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A delicious holiday treat!
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 16 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix sweetened condensed milk into the softened cream cheese until it is lump free.
- Stir in lemon juice, pineapple and cranberry sauce, marshmallows, and chopped walnuts.
- Fold in thawed cool whip.
- Spoon into paper lined muffin tins and freeze.
Well, the name says it all....Yummy. This was delicious and easy to do. My DD loved it. Thanks for posting! Made for Pick a Chef Spring 2009.