- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) container bacon bits
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Divide the mixture into three balls: one small, one medium, and one large.
- Arrange the balls on a serving platter in a line to form a snowman lying down.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- SERVING TIP: It's fun to garnish this with sliced black olives for the eyes and mouth, a baby carrot for the nose, red bell pepper triangles for buttons, and pretzel sticks for arms, but feel free to use any of your favorite edible delights.