Recipe by ~Leslie~
Tasty treats the adults will enjoy as much as the kids! Also a great recipe for kids to try out on their own.
Top Review by Queenofcamping
These were so easy to make and the kids just loved them. They do need something to sweeten them a little. I may add a ripe banana or some applesauce next time. I made these for ZWT 07
- 1 pint strawberry, stemmed
- 1 (5 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate or 3 tablespoons cranberry juice concentrate or 3 tablespoons pineapple juice concentrate
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, blend all ingredients about 1 minute until smooth.
- Pour into eight 3-ounce, wax-coated paper cups. (Like Dixie Cups).
- Place in shallow pan and insert a wooden popsicle stick or plastic spoon into the center of each.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- After pops are frozen, they can be transferred to a reclosable plastic bag for freezer storage.
- To release pops from cups, dip briefly into hot water up to rim of cup.