Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is another recipe given to me for our Family's reunion last July. It is very tasty, and if you are a fan of Frosted Flakes, you'll love this cake.
- 3 cups kelloggs sugar frosted flakes
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- Crush Frosted Flakes to 1-1/2 cups of crumbs; combining with margarine. Set aside 1/4 cup.
- Press remaining mixture firmly into bottom of 1 quart ice cube tray. Chill.
- Place cream cheese and sugar in mixing bowl; beat until fluffy.Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form; Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread evenly in Sugar Frosted Flakes lined tray; top with reserved crumb topping; freeze until firm.
- Cut into bars or pie shaped pieces to serve. Top with fruit.