Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Originally from Womans Day magazine...this one uses dulce de leche ice cream.
- 1 pint dulce de leche ice cream
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 (1 lb) canprepared white frosting
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Melt ice cream at room temperature Heat oven to 350 Coat 15X10X1 inch pan with nonstick spray,line pan with foil,coat foil with spray.
- Whisk dry ingrediants together Beat butter and sugar until smooth Beat in melted ice cream,scraping bowl.
- At low speed,beat in flour mixture until smooth Fold in 1 cup butterscotch chips Spread batter in pan Bake 25 minutes,or until dry to the touch Cool on wire rack For Frosting: Spread cooled bars with prepared frosting Melt remaining 1/4 cup of butterscotch chip with oil in glass bowl in microwave on high for 45 seconds-- pipe mixture in lines over frosted bars,lightly drag knife across lines Store in refrigerator.