Recipe by Snicklefritzie
This is a wonderful, quick 1-pot meal. AKA a low-country boil. Wonderful southern recipe that is low-fat and just plain good. Frogs optional!
- 1 lb kielbasa, in chunks
- 1 1⁄2 lbs raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- seafood boil
- 1 large onion, in chunks
- 1 lb small potato, scrubbed well
- 3 stalks celery, scrubbed and in chunks
- 6 ears corn, cobettes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, put water, salt to taste and Seafood Boil. We use Zatarain's concentrate. Bring to a boil.
- Add Kielbasa and cook 10 minutes.
- Add corn, onion, potatoes and celery. Cook 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp, cook just until they are done.
- Drain well and place in a large bowl to serve.
- Don't forget plenty of napkins!
- If you feel you must absolutely use a frog, don't put him in until serving!