Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
One of those that the men ask for.
- Put 2 cups Fritos in baking dish.
- Arrange onion and half the cheese on top of Fritos.
- Pour chili over the cheese.
- Top with remaining Fritos and cheese.
- Bake at 350* for 15 minutes, or until hot.
Great frito chili pie casserole! I needed a fast lunch so I threw this together, baked it, & we were eating in 20 minutes. It reminded me of a dish I ate as a teenager...(brought back some welcome memories). Thanks MizzNezz for a recipe I will use again!
This was a fast quick meal. Kids and hubby loved it and I thought it was great for how easy it was!
You don't get any better than this. Simple and tastes great. This is the way I've made my Frito Pie for 40 years. I know that there is a lot of arguement on how to make a Frito Pie, from just cutting a bag of fritos open and spooning in the chili, to adding all sorts of emblishments, but I've never gone wrong this method. Great winter time meal.