Frito Chili Pie Casserole
- Ready In:
- 3 cups Fritos corn chips
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 (19 ounce) can chili
- 1 cup American cheese, grated
- Place 2 cups of corn chips in a baking dish.
- Arrange chopped onion and half of the cheese on the corn chips.
- Pour chili over onion and cheese, then top with remaining corn chips and grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi and thanks for visiting my AM page. My name is Vicki and I love to cook. I've always been an avid collector of recipes and cookbooks - in fact I have over 1200 cookbooks on my computer alone.</p> 8724165"