1/1 Photo of Frijoles Borrachitos-Beans with Beer
A great recipe for pinto beans. You can adjust the spice to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak beans in 4 cups water at least 5 hours.
- 2Place in large stockpot.
- 3Add beer and bring to a boil.
- 4Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
- 5Cook bacon until crisp, drain and crumble.
- 6Add bacon to beans along with onion, tomatoes, cilantro, salt and red pepper.
- 7Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frijoles Borrachitos-Beans with Beer
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.8
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 377.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g