Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Got this from a friend at work---no clue where she got it, but it's yummy! It's not on my diet, but I can splurge, right?
- Brown beef over low heat, break up into fine pieces. Drain.
- Add beans, smash & mix into beef.
- Add salt, chili powder, & 2 T of taco sauce; remove from heat.
- Wrap tortillas in towel & microwave 20-30 seconds to soften.
- Heat oil in deep fryer.
- Spread meat mixture on center of each tortilla.
- Fold tortilla over & press closed.
- Drop each taco into hot oil & fry until crispy.
- Drain cooked tacos on paper towels.
- Open shells & add 1/2 slice cheese, lettuce, and taco sauce.
- Spend next several hours on treadmill.