Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Got this from a friend at work---no clue where she got it, but it's yummy! It's not on my diet, but I can splurge, right?
- Brown beef over low heat, break up into fine pieces. Drain.
- Add beans, smash & mix into beef.
- Add salt, chili powder, & 2 T of taco sauce; remove from heat.
- Wrap tortillas in towel & microwave 20-30 seconds to soften.
- Heat oil in deep fryer.
- Spread meat mixture on center of each tortilla.
- Fold tortilla over & press closed.
- Drop each taco into hot oil & fry until crispy.
- Drain cooked tacos on paper towels.
- Open shells & add 1/2 slice cheese, lettuce, and taco sauce.
- Spend next several hours on treadmill.
So good but oh so bad!!! We all loved them so much we were actually eating them over the stove as soon as they came off the heat & were filled. We will definitely be doing this again! Great family bonding over the stove eating tacos!
Great, these are perfect.