Mims & Squims's Note:
Got this from a friend at work---no clue where she got it, but it's yummy! It's not on my diet, but I can splurge, right?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef over low heat, break up into fine pieces. Drain.
- 2Add beans, smash & mix into beef.
- 3Add salt, chili powder, & 2 T of taco sauce; remove from heat.
- 4Wrap tortillas in towel & microwave 20-30 seconds to soften.
- 5Heat oil in deep fryer.
- 6Spread meat mixture on center of each tortilla.
- 7Fold tortilla over & press closed.
- 8Drop each taco into hot oil & fry until crispy.
- 9Drain cooked tacos on paper towels.
- 10Open shells & add 1/2 slice cheese, lettuce, and taco sauce.
- 11Spend next several hours on treadmill.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 498.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 23.4 g