Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From C. Wong at Madison Middle School.
Make and share this Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked rice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated onion
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped carrot
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- Melt butter in wok over low heat; add rice, mushrooms, and onion. Cook until golden brown. Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water and stir into rice mixture. Cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes, or until rice is tender. Add carrot and green pepper; toss lightly.