Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 mins
So easy to make and so delicious to eat.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup milk
- progresso breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil
- Cut jalapenos in half and remove seeds. Finely chop.
- Combine cream cheese and chopped jalapenos.
- Shape into small balls, approx 1 inches diameter.
- Combine flour and milk in small bowl to form batter.
- Dip jalapeno balls in batter, thoroughly coating.
- Roll jalapeno balls in breadcrumbs, coating evenly.
- Refrigerate approximately 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat approx 3 inches vegetable oil in dutch oven to temp of 375 degrees.
- Fry jalapeno balls in oil, a few at a time, approximately 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.