Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
Over the years, I've tried many recipes for fried green tomatoes. This is the best one yet. It is also very simple and easy to make.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 green tomatoes
- 2 eggs, depending on the number tomatoes
- 1 cup seasoned fish coating
- Slice green tomatoes 1/4 inch thick.
- Dip slices in egg.
- Dip slices in Shore Lunch fish coating.
- Allow to dry on wax paper.
- Add olive oil to frypan (enough to cover bottom).
- Add slices of prepped green tomatoes.
- Fry till golden brown.
ive been searching this recipe for years!!!!! im so excited i found it and its a great recipe!!