Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe from Lebanon. Another recipe from my cherished cook book from Saudi Arabi by Nahda Salah.
Make and share this Fried Eggs With Beef and Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk the eggs with sugar and salt.
- Cut the onion to 1 cm pieces and mix it with the ground beef.
- Fry it to desired cooked level.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoon oil.
- Fry 1/4 of the egg mixture until the down side is light brown.
- Spread 1/4 of ground beef and onion mixture .
- Fold the fryin eggs in half the engulfing the beef.
- Fry the upper side of the eggs until light brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Repeat 3 more times, making three more servings.
- For garlic lovers, add garlic to beef and onion mix.
- For color, dash paprika on top.
I made 1 serving - easy peasy! I used just a dash of salt because I need to restrict sodium, and added a dash of garlic powder, but didn't change anything else. This is so different and unique, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing this recipe Rose's Granddaughter. Made for Zwizzle Chicks for ZWT6.
How fun! My husband recently invited all his brothers over and I actually made this for their dinner after the fishing trip. Served with buttered toast and they were satisfied. Generous servings - I could only eat a half of one myself.