Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
No description necessary!
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 ounce extra-sharp cheddar cheese, sliced thinly
- fresh ground pepper
- Fry the eggs in the olive oil to your liking.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread,& slice the tomatoes& cheddar.
- Put a thin layer of mayo over toast,& top with eggs, so that one yolk is at each end of one slice of bread.
- Top with tomato, salt& pepper, cheese& other slice of bread.
Greay sandwich thank you Moody, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.
Yum!! The dh & I were extra naughty and put in a few strips of turkey bacon...delish!
one word YUMMM!!!!