Simple Fried Egg Sandwich
photo by mommyluvs2cook
- Ready In:
- 1 large egg
- salt and pepper
- 1 slice of processed cheddar cheese or 1 slice your favorite cheese
- 1 hamburger bun (the Italian hamburger buns)
- schneider october fest prepared mustard or any honey mustard
- Crack the egg in a lightly buttered frying pan on medium heat.
- Break the yolk and cook on one side then flip and fry on the other side.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn off heat.
- Place the slice of cheese on top and melt slightly.
- Meanwhile toast the bun as you like.
- Spread the mustard on one or both sides of the bun and place the egg between them.
- Makes a nice snack or light lunch with some raw veggies or salad on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 56 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I cook therefore I am.