Recipe by Motivated Mama
So yummy! I like to smash my avocado to make it spreadable.
Top Review by LovingMyLife
This was so easy and delicious. I followed the recipe exactly except I did not use parsley. Smashing the avocados gave the sandwich a nice texture. I didn't use quite 2 tablespoons of cream cheese, but I will next time. A very satisfying meal. Thank you for sharing!
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup spinach or 1⁄4 cup mixed sprouts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional)
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1⁄2 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese over toast.
- Sprinkle with parsley and green onion and distribute greens.
- In a small skillet, fry egg in butter over medium-low heat.
- Place egg over cream cheese mixture. Top with tomato and avocado. Finish with other slice of toast.
- **Variation: Smash avocado to make spreadable.