1/1 Photo of Fried Egg and Avo Sammie
Motivated Mama's Note:
So yummy! I like to smash my avocado to make it spreadable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup spinach or 1/4 cup mixed sprouts
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional)
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1Spread cream cheese over toast.
- 2Sprinkle with parsley and green onion and distribute greens.
- 3In a small skillet, fry egg in butter over medium-low heat.
- 4Place egg over cream cheese mixture. Top with tomato and avocado. Finish with other slice of toast.
- 5**Variation: Smash avocado to make spreadable.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Egg and Avo Sammie
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.5
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 273.9 mg
- Sodium 548.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 16.6 g