Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
An attractive tasty appetizer. I serve them with zesty "XO sauce".
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons leeks, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- canola oil (for frying)
- Beat eggs, mix in the crab meat, leek, cilantro, flour baking powder, salt to taste, and one tbsp canola oil.
- form into balls with a teaspoon.
- heat two inches of canola oil in a saucepan to 359.
- deep fry the balls to golden brown.
- Drain on paper.