Serve this with party bread slices or pita breads cut into wedges.
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 15mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- hot pepper sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, horseradish, ketchup, onions, worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add crab and stir until combined.
- Season to taste with hot pepper sauce.
- Form the mixture into a ball.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is a great crab ball! I added a few ingredients though and kicked it up a notch!! I added chopped green onions along with the onions this recipe calls for and I added chopped green pepperand I also added Accent to enhance the flavor and added a dash of dillweed,old bay seasoning,a touch of beau monde seasoning and I added freshly ground black pepper and sprinkled celery seeds over top after the crab ball hardened. I only used 1Tbs of horseradish though and so glad I did cause the crab ball had enough hot flavor. This is a keeper for sure. We loved it! Thanks for sharing your recipe Fluffy!2Reply
see 1 more