Recipe by Shawn C
This is a great flavor change! I am addicted! Had this at a friends restaurant and now make this at home! delish!!! we use peanut oil for frying
- 2 ears fresh corn, shucked and cleaned & broken in half
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely minced
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crisp and then minced finely
- 1 pinch garlic powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- heat your oil and place ears in the oil and let fry, rotating them every so often.
- in a flat container (in order to roll the corn in) mix the cheese, bacon and cilantro (garlic too if desired). mix well and let sit until ready to use.
- once corn starts to brown remove and briefly place on paper towels to drain (roll it a little).
- roll the corn into the cheese mixture and get a nice thick coating on them and serve immediately.
- a great alternative to the boring usual corn on the cob.