My mother used to make this when I was younger, and now that I'm older I still love it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl: Mix the flour, seasonings, and baking powder with a fork.
- 2Add milk, eggs and mix together until it's blended well, this is the batter.
- 3In a plastic bag add the Breadcrumbs.
- 4Add the wings into the batter and mix well, let sit for 3-4 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, heat the oil.
- 6In a plastic ziplock bag, add few pieces at a time, and shake vigorously, *(If you don't have a platic bag, add breadcrumbs to a plastic bowl, add pieces and close the lid to shake)*.
- 7After shaking all the pieces, add them to the oil,(don't overcrowd it too much).
- 8Fry each side of the wing for 5 minutes.
- 9Add fried pieces to a bowl with paper towels, to absorb the oil.
- 10Enjoy, Usually served with Potato Salad, Coleslaw, French Fries or Biscuits.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2112.6
- Calories from Fat 1879
- Total Fat 208.7 g
- Saturated Fat 35.0 g
- Cholesterol 307.2 mg
- Sodium 585.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 51.9 g