Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Easy with tasty results! "From the Tables of Lebanan" cookbook.
- 236.59 ml medium bulgur
- 1 small head cabbage
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- Place the bulgur in a bowl, cover with boiling water, and stir. Soak for 30 minutes and drain any excess water.
- Meanwhile, wash the cabbage and shred in a food processor.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan, and fry the onion until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Add the cabbage, cover, and fry over medium low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Uncover the pan and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Add the bugur and stir. Add the salt and pepper, cover again, and cook for 15 more minutes. Stir once.
- Serve warm and enjoy. :).